Published May 16, 2017
We all dread invoicing, but it is nonetheless an imperative task when you have your own business. Sometimes billing your customers can be a boring and daunting task, but with the ability to create a beautiful invoice in 30 seconds, you definitely will have time to spare.
So what do you do with all this time you have gained from invoicing with Invoice Home?
Here are some of our ideas:
Clean your home and feel great while sitting at your desk and working on your business. Your place is not just spotless, but smells good too (Scented candles anyone?)
Go on that run you keep saying you're going to do – it helps relieve stress and you can enjoy the lovely Summer weather!
Finally, cook that amazing meal you have seen on food sites, but don't forget that glass of wine!
Reflect on how great you are doing even when it feels like things aren't going as planned. Give yourself more credit, many dream about starting their own business, but you are brave enough to dive into it. We'll just add another glass of wine – because why not.
- What Is An Invoice? The 4 Most Important Elements.
- HOW TO: A Guide to Invoice Home - Features & Functions
- HOW TO: Create Your First Invoice with Invoice Home
- HOW TO: Archive Items with Invoice Home
- HOW TO: Recurring Invoices - pt. 1 - Steps to Set-up
- HOW TO: Recurring Invoices - pt. 2 - Seeing Sent Invoices
- HOW TO: Recurring Invoices - pt. 3 - Editing and Making Changes
- HOW TO: Recurring Invoices - pt. 4 - Stopping
- How To: Add a Partial Payment with Invoice Home!
- HOW TO: Add Two Taxes or a Compounded Tax to an Invoice
- HOW TO: Add Taxable and Non-Taxable Items on One Invoice
- HOW TO: Copy Invoice Items Quickly!
- HOW TO: Self-Organized Invoicing is Here!
- HOW TO: Manually Mark Invoices as Paid
- HOW TO: Invoice Customers Faster With the Email Feature!
- HOW TO: Get Paid in a Flash With Payment Links!
- HOW TO: Copy an Invoice to Create a New One
- 300 Stunning Invoice Templates for a Polished, Professional Look!
- 3 Tips For Enjoying Summer, Even When You Have to Work!
- 7 Ways to Prevent Work-From-Home Burnout
- How to Get a Customer to Pay Your Invoice
- New Year’s Resolutions for Small Business Owners
- Holiday Gifts for Small Business Owners
- Why You Should Use an Invoice Template Software
- Managing & Engaging Your Remote Employees
- How to Deal With Difficult Customers
- HOW TO: Send an Invoice
- 4 Simple Steps to Start Freelancing
- How Your Business Can Profit From Halloween
- You’re Setting the Wrong Goals for Your Business
- How to Get Over Your Phone Anxiety
- Questions to Ask Yourself When Starting a Business
- 4 Steps to Take When Taking on a New Client
- Introducing Cash Receipt Templates!
- How to Make Your Small Business More Professional
- 9 Invoicing Documents, and When You Should Use Them
- Common Mistakes Freelancers Make
- How to Network Without Leaving Your Home
- 6 Signs That You Might be Ready for a Side Hustle
- 8 Financial Blogs Small Business Owners Need to Read
- How to Prevent Late Payments on Invoices
- Top 10 Countries by Startup Ecosystem
- 5 Reasons To Use Paperless Invoices
- How to Avoid a Toxic Workplace
- Why You Should Upgrade to Unlimited Invoicing
- Tech and Economy: How Tel Aviv became the Start-up City
- The Importance of Customer Service
- 5 Plants to Minimize Toxins & Maximize Productivity
- M-Commerce in Developing Countries
- Customize Your Invoice
- 9 Ways to Vacation Stress-Free
- How to Get Your Laptop Spring-Ready
- The Truth About Failure
- 5 Women You Should Know About
- The Most Expensive Super Bowl Ads of All Time
- Top 10 Cities for Female Entrepreneurs
- Jobs That Didn't Exist 20 Years Ago
- Gifts for the Entrepreneur in Your Life
- How to Secure Your Small Business
- Unique Ways to Thank Your Customers
- Best Cities to Live in With a Salary of $50,000
- How to Separate Yourself from Your Business
- How to Manage Your Mental Health as a Business Owner
- Books to Read Before Starting a Business
- 5 Ways to Get Loyal Customers
- Why You Should Take a Staycation
- Businesses You Can Start While Working Full Time
- Should Freelancers Ever Work for Free?
- How to Stay Active at the Office
- Best Business Ideas for People Who Love to Travel
- How to Perfect Your Elevator Pitch
- The Best Places in the World to Work Online From
- 5 Businesses You Can Start for Free
- How to Organize Your Desk for Maximum Productivity
- How Your Business Can Profit off the World Cup
- What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Business
- How to Become a Wedding Planner
- Why Veterans Make Perfect Entrepreneurs
- Why Every Day Should Be "Take Your Dog to Work Day"
- 3 tips For First-Time Freelancers
- 3 Tips for a Stress-Free Vacation
- Spring Cleaning in The Office
- 5 Tips When Starting Your Business
- New to Invoicing
- 3 Tips on Last Minute Tax Filing
- Characteristics of a Successful Business Owner
- Accomplishing Your 2018 Goals
- How to Set and Achieve Your New Year's Goals
- Tips For Boosting Your Productivity
- Motivational Quotes to Get You Through Any Day
- New Flags on The Template Gallery!
- Be Featured on Our Site!
- A Helping Hand on the Road to Success
- How Wine and Invoicing Go Together
- How to Use 'My Reports' as Statements
- 1st Day of Summer
- A Faster Way to Organize and View Your Documents
- 3 Ways to Wrap Up Your Month
- 5 Activities You Have Time for While Using Invoice Home
- What Invoices and Technology have in Common
- Get an Invoice that Suits You
- Need more details in your Invoice? No problem! Use the Advanced Form.
- Ready to bill your client? Awesome! Time to convert your Estimate into an Invoice.
- Stay organized! Bookmark customers, unpaid.. Here’s how!
- Providing discounts? Effortless work-flow here!
- 500 Free Business Logos for You!
- Don't mess with passwords anymore!
- See why the New Invoice Home got a 5 Star Rating!
- 100 Professional Invoice Templates to promote your Brand