Published October 11, 2017
© djlie /Adobe Stock
Productivity is important to your success. You want to get the most out of your day when there are tasks that need to be accomplished. Working 24/7 isn't healthy for anyone and can really fry your brain. Here are some ways to get your energy flowing.
Try Something New
Just like trying new foods can be beneficial to us, trying out new tools can improve your business and organizational skills. If we are too afraid of trying something new, something that we do not understand, then we will never know, right?
This is the same with our Invoicing Tools! You need to taste it to feel the value.
Not too many breaks, but enough to feel refreshed. You need water, food, fresh air, and so on. Get out and talk to people and have a nice conversation or perhaps go for a drive. Try staying away from a computer screen, relax your eyes while you listen to music, or take a nice warm shower that will calm your body. You will feel more ready to do your work when you come back.
You can create an invoice within 30 seconds or less and send them out to your clients and because of this, you can take longer breaks to do those things that you love! Wouldn’t that be great?
Love What You Do
In order to be productive, you should love what you do. Dreading your work may not mean that you are not working, but the results won’t be 100% the way that they should be.
“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
Invoicing doesn’t have to be boring! We have created simple invoicing tools for you including many different colors, templates, and the choice to customize invoices with your very own logos.
We are so glad that our customers are enjoying these features!
- What Is An Invoice? The 4 Most Important Elements.
- HOW TO: A Guide to Invoice Home - Features & Functions
- HOW TO: Create Your First Invoice with Invoice Home
- HOW TO: Archive Items with Invoice Home
- HOW TO: Recurring Invoices - pt. 1 - Steps to Set-up
- HOW TO: Recurring Invoices - pt. 2 - Seeing Sent Invoices
- HOW TO: Recurring Invoices - pt. 3 - Editing and Making Changes
- HOW TO: Recurring Invoices - pt. 4 - Stopping
- How To: Add a Partial Payment with Invoice Home!
- HOW TO: Add Two Taxes or a Compounded Tax to an Invoice
- HOW TO: Add Taxable and Non-Taxable Items on One Invoice
- HOW TO: Copy Invoice Items Quickly!
- HOW TO: Self-Organized Invoicing is Here!
- HOW TO: Manually Mark Invoices as Paid
- HOW TO: Invoice Customers Faster With the Email Feature!
- HOW TO: Get Paid in a Flash With Payment Links!
- HOW TO: Copy an Invoice to Create a New One
- 300 Stunning Invoice Templates for a Polished, Professional Look!
- 3 Tips For Enjoying Summer, Even When You Have to Work!
- 7 Ways to Prevent Work-From-Home Burnout
- How to Get a Customer to Pay Your Invoice
- New Year’s Resolutions for Small Business Owners
- Holiday Gifts for Small Business Owners
- Why You Should Use an Invoice Template Software
- Managing & Engaging Your Remote Employees
- How to Deal With Difficult Customers
- HOW TO: Send an Invoice
- 4 Simple Steps to Start Freelancing
- How Your Business Can Profit From Halloween
- You’re Setting the Wrong Goals for Your Business
- How to Get Over Your Phone Anxiety
- Questions to Ask Yourself When Starting a Business
- 4 Steps to Take When Taking on a New Client
- Introducing Cash Receipt Templates!
- How to Make Your Small Business More Professional
- 9 Invoicing Documents, and When You Should Use Them
- Common Mistakes Freelancers Make
- How to Network Without Leaving Your Home
- 6 Signs That You Might be Ready for a Side Hustle
- 8 Financial Blogs Small Business Owners Need to Read
- How to Prevent Late Payments on Invoices
- Top 10 Countries by Startup Ecosystem
- 5 Reasons To Use Paperless Invoices
- How to Avoid a Toxic Workplace
- Why You Should Upgrade to Unlimited Invoicing
- Tech and Economy: How Tel Aviv became the Start-up City
- The Importance of Customer Service
- 5 Plants to Minimize Toxins & Maximize Productivity
- M-Commerce in Developing Countries
- Customize Your Invoice
- 9 Ways to Vacation Stress-Free
- How to Get Your Laptop Spring-Ready
- The Truth About Failure
- 5 Women You Should Know About
- The Most Expensive Super Bowl Ads of All Time
- Top 10 Cities for Female Entrepreneurs
- Jobs That Didn't Exist 20 Years Ago
- Gifts for the Entrepreneur in Your Life
- How to Secure Your Small Business
- Unique Ways to Thank Your Customers
- Best Cities to Live in With a Salary of $50,000
- How to Separate Yourself from Your Business
- How to Manage Your Mental Health as a Business Owner
- Books to Read Before Starting a Business
- 5 Ways to Get Loyal Customers
- Why You Should Take a Staycation
- Businesses You Can Start While Working Full Time
- Should Freelancers Ever Work for Free?
- How to Stay Active at the Office
- Best Business Ideas for People Who Love to Travel
- How to Perfect Your Elevator Pitch
- The Best Places in the World to Work Online From
- 5 Businesses You Can Start for Free
- How to Organize Your Desk for Maximum Productivity
- How Your Business Can Profit off the World Cup
- What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Business
- How to Become a Wedding Planner
- Why Veterans Make Perfect Entrepreneurs
- Why Every Day Should Be "Take Your Dog to Work Day"
- 3 tips For First-Time Freelancers
- 3 Tips for a Stress-Free Vacation
- Spring Cleaning in The Office
- 5 Tips When Starting Your Business
- New to Invoicing
- 3 Tips on Last Minute Tax Filing
- Characteristics of a Successful Business Owner
- Accomplishing Your 2018 Goals
- How to Set and Achieve Your New Year's Goals
- Tips For Boosting Your Productivity
- Motivational Quotes to Get You Through Any Day
- New Flags on The Template Gallery!
- Be Featured on Our Site!
- A Helping Hand on the Road to Success
- How Wine and Invoicing Go Together
- How to Use 'My Reports' as Statements
- 1st Day of Summer
- A Faster Way to Organize and View Your Documents
- 3 Ways to Wrap Up Your Month
- 5 Activities You Have Time for While Using Invoice Home
- What Invoices and Technology have in Common
- Get an Invoice that Suits You
- Need more details in your Invoice? No problem! Use the Advanced Form.
- Ready to bill your client? Awesome! Time to convert your Estimate into an Invoice.
- Stay organized! Bookmark customers, unpaid.. Here’s how!
- Providing discounts? Effortless work-flow here!
- 500 Free Business Logos for You!
- Don't mess with passwords anymore!
- See why the New Invoice Home got a 5 Star Rating!
- 100 Professional Invoice Templates to promote your Brand