Published December 01, 2020
Creating an invoice can be overwhelming and time consuming, especially if you’re not an accounting expert.
Here’s how using an invoice template software helps you and your business thrive.
1. Save Time
As a small business owner, your time is valuable. When you have to juggle so many responsibilities, it’s important to save time wherever you can. Using invoice templates allows you to create invoices to bill your customers in a fraction of the time.
With Invoice Home, you can create an invoice in just 30 seconds! Don’t believe us? Here’s the proof.
2. Save Money
The only thing more valuable than time as a small business owner is money. If you’re not an accounting expert (and let’s face it, who is?), it can be daunting to create invoices for your company. With an invoice template software, you don’t need to spend money on an accountant to create invoices for you.
Unlike most invoice template softwares, Invoice Home offers both a Free Plan and an Unlimited Plan. The Free Plan allows you to make as many invoices as you need, up to $1000 of documents per 30 days. So if you’re a small business or just starting out, the Free Plan is perfect for you! If you do ever need to create more than $1000 of invoices, the Unlimited Plan allows users to create unlimited documents for the low cost of $5 per month (or local equivalent).
3. Personalize Your Invoices
Everyone is looking for ways to stand out. When you use an invoice template software, you’re able to add your business’s logo, signature, and colors to the invoice. Branding and personalizing your invoices like this will show your customers there’s a real person behind the business, as well as help you to stand out from the crowd in their mind.
Here’s a full list of all 100+ invoice templates that Invoice Home offers your business.
4. Increase Your Professionalism
Let’s do a quick test. Which of these invoices looks more professional and polished?
Obviously the second one. When you use an invoice template, your business gains a level of credibility just by having a professional appearance.
Head over to this post for a full list of ways to make your small business more professional.
5. Organize Your Documents
Remember filing cabinets? Neither do we. With Invoice Home, all of your documents are automatically organized for you. You can choose to view your documents by customer, document type, date, payment status, and more.
For more information on how to break down the way you view your documents check out this blog post on using “My Reports” as statements.
6. Send Invoices Easily
Printing out and delivering invoices via snail mail is a thing of the past. With an invoice template software, you’re able to easily email documents to your customers directly. We’ve put together a step-by-step guide on how to send your invoice via email, including when you should send, how you should send, and what to do before you even send the invoice.
Of course you can still print invoices on paper, but why not go paperless if given the choice? We’ve put together 5 big reasons you should choose paperless invoicing.
7. Get Paid Digitally
The worst part of invoicing is waiting for the customer to pay your outstanding invoices. You just hope they input your bank information correctly, or wrote down the correct amount on their check.
With Invoice Home, you can get paid digitally in seconds. You can choose to include a payment link when you send your invoices, allowing your customers to pay you via PayPal or by card in just a few clicks.
To learn how to get paid faster and enable payment links, click here!
These are just a few of the many reasons to use an invoice template software. Click here to create your first invoice with Invoice Home.
- 3 Tips For Enjoying Summer, Even When You Have to Work!
- 7 Ways to Prevent Work-From-Home Burnout
- How to Get a Customer to Pay Your Invoice
- New Year’s Resolutions for Small Business Owners
- Holiday Gifts for Small Business Owners
- Why You Should Use an Invoice Template Software
- Managing & Engaging Your Remote Employees
- How to Deal With Difficult Customers
- How to Send an Invoice
- 4 Simple Steps to Start Freelancing
- You’re Setting the Wrong Goals for Your Business
- How to Get Over Your Phone Anxiety
- Questions to Ask Yourself When Starting a Business
- 4 Steps to Take When Taking on a New Client
- Introducing Cash Receipt Templates!
- How to Make Your Small Business More Professional
- 9 Invoicing Documents, and When You Should Use Them
- Common Mistakes Freelancers Make
- How to Network Without Leaving Your Home
- 6 Signs That You Might be Ready for a Side Hustle
- 8 Financial Blogs Small Business Owners Need to Read
- How to Prevent Late Payments on Invoices
- Top 10 Countries by Startup Ecosystem
- 5 Reasons To Use Paperless Invoices
- How to Avoid a Toxic Workplace
- Why You Should Upgrade to Unlimited Invoicing
- Tech and Economy: How Tel Aviv became the Start-up City
- The Importance of Customer Service
- What is an Invoice?
- 5 Plants to Minimize Toxins & Maximize Productivity
- M-Commerce in Developing Countries
- Customize Your Invoice
- 9 Ways to Vacation Stress-Free
- How to Get Your Laptop Spring-Ready
- The Truth About Failure
- 5 Women You Should Know About
- The Most Expensive Super Bowl Ads of All Time
- Top 10 Cities for Female Entrepreneurs
- Jobs That Didn't Exist 20 Years Ago
- Gifts for the Entrepreneur in Your Life
- How to Secure Your Small Business
- Unique Ways to Thank Your Customers
- Best Cities to Live in With a Salary of $50,000
- How Your Business Can Profit From Halloween
- How to Separate Yourself from Your Business
- How to Manage Your Mental Health as a Business Owner
- Books to Read Before Starting a Business
- 5 Ways to Get Loyal Customers
- Why You Should Take a Staycation
- Businesses You Can Start While Working Full Time
- Should Freelancers Ever Work for Free?
- How to Stay Active at the Office
- Best Business Ideas for People Who Love to Travel
- How to Perfect Your Elevator Pitch
- The Best Places in the World to Work Online From
- 5 Businesses You Can Start for Free
- How to Organize Your Desk for Maximum Productivity
- How Your Business Can Profit off the World Cup
- What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Business
- How to Become a Wedding Planner
- Why Veterans Make Perfect Entrepreneurs
- Why Every Day Should Be "Take Your Dog to Work Day"
- 3 tips For First-Time Freelancers
- 3 Tips for a Stress-Free Vacation
- Spring Cleaning in The Office
- 5 Tips When Starting Your Business
- New to Invoicing
- 3 Tips on Last Minute Tax Filing
- Characteristics of a Successful Business Owner
- Accomplishing Your 2018 Goals
- How to Set and Achieve Your New Year's Goals
- Tips For Boosting Your Productivity
- Motivational Quotes to Get You Through Any Day
- New Flags on The Template Gallery!
- Be Featured on Our Site!
- How to Create Your First Invoice
- A Helping Hand on the Road to Success
- How Wine and Invoicing Go Together
- How to Use 'My Reports' as Statements
- 1st Day of Summer
- A Faster Way to Organize and View Your Documents
- 3 Ways to Wrap Up Your Month
- 5 Activities You Have Time for While Using Invoice Home
- Creating a Partial Payment
- What Invoices and Technology have in Common
- Get an Invoice that Suits You
- Need more details in your Invoice? No problem! Use the Advanced Form.
- Ready to bill your client? Awesome! Time to convert your Estimate into an Invoice.
- Stay organized! Bookmark customers, unpaid.. Here’s how!
- Need Two Taxes on One Item or a Compound Tax?
- Providing discounts? Effortless work-flow here!
- 500 Free Business Logos for You!
- Introducing 300 awesome Invoice Templates - Make your Business Shine!
- Invoice faster, write less. Copy items like this!
- Faster invoicing? Use the ‘Copy’ button. Here’s How.
- Don't mess with passwords anymore!
- Invoice paid in cash? Set it as “Paid” manually.
- Invoice customers faster with the ‘Email’ feature!
- Self-Organized Invoicing is Here!
- See why the New Invoice Home got a 5 Star Rating!
- 100 Professional Invoice Templates to promote your Brand
- Taxable and Non-Taxable Items on One Invoice? Here’s How!
- Get paid faster with Payment Links! Here’s how.