Published September 10, 2015
© Stuart Miles /Adobe Stock
Sometimes an invoice is paid by cash or wire transfer and you want to set this invoice as paid manually. How to set invoice manually as paid?
1. Select the invoice to be set as paid, and click the amount paid.
2. In the “Payments” tab, select “Manual Payments”, and click “Set as Paid”.
3. Adjust the date, amount paid, and payment method accordingly.
Whenever an invoice is marked as paid, a cash receipt will be automatically generated for you to download for your records!
2. Tap the “Payments” button.
3. Tap “Set as Paid”.
4. Adjust the date, amount paid, and payment method accordingly, and tap “OK”.
Done! You are free to change invoices back to 'Unpaid” any time. Please note that invoices paid online are marked as 'Paid” automatically.