Published December 08, 2020
A Planner for the New Year
A new year is a time for a fresh start, and few things feel better than cracking open the first page of a new planner. It will help the entrepreneur in your life stay organized, and having a nice place to write things down will make them look forward to the planning.
Office Wall Art
Who doesn’t want more art? Give a beautiful piece of wall art for their home workspace, or for their office away from home. Independent designers on Etsy offer loads of artwork for under $20. Look around and find the perfect piece for your small business owner! It will make the space feel more personal, and give them something to show off.
The Gift of Meditation
An entrepreneur’s mind is constantly moving at one thousand miles per hour, and is rarely given a break. Meditation is something that everyone knows is a healthy practice, but few feel comfortable doing it on their own. Luckily, there are applications designed to specifically assist with daily meditation. Headspace offers pricing from only $8 per month. Get 6 months at Headspace’s website!
Just $50 per year when you sign them up for the Year Plan, the small business owner in your life can create unlimited invoices using Invoice Home’s template software. They can import logos, signatures, and choose from over 100 templates that Invoice Home offers. They’ll have to send out invoices anyway, so help them out with the gift of unlimited invoicing with Invoice Home!
The dark nights and cold winters spent indoors can really start to wear on someone’s mental health. Luckily, there are HappyLights. HappyLight products are designed to emulate sunlight and increase mood, energy, and focus. Check out their selection, starting at just under $30!
A Real Coffee Making Set
Coffee makes the world go round, especially when you’re self-employed. The long hours and weekends working can drag on. Give them a serious coffee making set so they can start every morning (and evening… and weekend… and afternoon) off right.
Wine Delivered to Their Door
It’s been a tough year for everyone, but especially for small business owners. Give the gift of a nice bottle of wine, delivered directly to their door. They’ll really appreciate it (and probably need it). Wine.com is an awesome resource to get great wine at a reasonable price delivered to their (or your) door.
As an entrepreneur or small business owner, it’s difficult to find time to focus. It’s not always possible to find a quiet corner to get things done, so “creating” your own silence is the next best thing. A nice set of noise cancelling headphones will help the small business owner in your life find the peace and quiet to focus and grow their business. Plus, it’s another excuse to have great headphones for their music every day.
A Standing Desk
Want to go above and beyond? Give the entrepreneur in your life an entirely new workspace. Standing desks have more health benefits than a standard seated desk, and most let you choose whether to sit or stand. There are many reasonably priced options for standing desks, and it’s sure to be a bragging point to all of their friends.
- 7 Ways to Prevent Work-From-Home Burnout
- How to Get a Customer to Pay Your Invoice
- New Year’s Resolutions for Small Business Owners
- Holiday Gifts for Small Business Owners
- Why You Should Use an Invoice Template Software
- Managing & Engaging Your Remote Employees
- How to Deal With Difficult Customers
- How to Send an Invoice
- 4 Simple Steps to Start Freelancing
- You’re Setting the Wrong Goals for Your Business
- How to Get Over Your Phone Anxiety
- Questions to Ask Yourself When Starting a Business
- 4 Steps to Take When Taking on a New Client
- Introducing Cash Receipt Templates!
- How to Make Your Small Business More Professional
- 9 Invoicing Documents, and When You Should Use Them
- Common Mistakes Freelancers Make
- How to Network Without Leaving Your Home
- 6 Signs That You Might be Ready for a Side Hustle
- 8 Financial Blogs Small Business Owners Need to Read
- How to Prevent Late Payments on Invoices
- Top 10 Countries by Startup Ecosystem
- 5 Reasons To Use Paperless Invoices
- How to Avoid a Toxic Workplace
- Why You Should Upgrade to Unlimited Invoicing
- Tech and Economy: How Tel Aviv became the Start-up City
- The Importance of Customer Service
- What is an Invoice?
- 5 Plants to Minimize Toxins & Maximize Productivity
- M-Commerce in Developing Countries
- Customize Your Invoice
- 9 Ways to Vacation Stress-Free
- How to Get Your Laptop Spring-Ready
- The Truth About Failure
- 5 Women You Should Know About
- The Most Expensive Super Bowl Ads of All Time
- Top 10 Cities for Female Entrepreneurs
- Jobs That Didn't Exist 20 Years Ago
- Gifts for the Entrepreneur in Your Life
- How to Secure Your Small Business
- Unique Ways to Thank Your Customers
- Best Cities to Live in With a Salary of $50,000
- How Your Business Can Profit From Halloween
- How to Separate Yourself from Your Business
- How to Manage Your Mental Health as a Business Owner
- Books to Read Before Starting a Business
- 5 Ways to Get Loyal Customers
- Why You Should Take a Staycation
- Businesses You Can Start While Working Full Time
- Should Freelancers Ever Work for Free?
- How to Stay Active at the Office
- Best Business Ideas for People Who Love to Travel
- How to Perfect Your Elevator Pitch
- The Best Places in the World to Work Online From
- 5 Businesses You Can Start for Free
- How to Organize Your Desk for Maximum Productivity
- How Your Business Can Profit off the World Cup
- What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Business
- How to Become a Wedding Planner
- Why Veterans Make Perfect Entrepreneurs
- Why Every Day Should Be "Take Your Dog to Work Day"
- How to Enjoy Your Summer
- 3 tips For First-Time Freelancers
- 3 Tips for a Stress-Free Vacation
- Spring Cleaning in The Office
- 5 Tips When Starting Your Business
- New to Invoicing
- 3 Tips on Last Minute Tax Filing
- Characteristics of a Successful Business Owner
- Accomplishing Your 2018 Goals
- How to Set and Achieve Your New Year's Goals
- Tips For Boosting Your Productivity
- Motivational Quotes to Get You Through Any Day
- New Flags on The Template Gallery!
- Be Featured on Our Site!
- How to Create Your First Invoice
- A Helping Hand on the Road to Success
- How Wine and Invoicing Go Together
- How to Use 'My Reports' as Statements
- 1st Day of Summer
- A Faster Way to Organize and View Your Documents
- 3 Ways to Wrap Up Your Month
- 5 Activities You Have Time for While Using Invoice Home
- Creating a Partial Payment
- What Invoices and Technology have in Common
- Get an Invoice that Suits You
- Need more details in your Invoice? No problem! Use the Advanced Form.
- Ready to bill your client? Awesome! Time to convert your Estimate into an Invoice.
- Stay organized! Bookmark customers, unpaid.. Here’s how!
- Need Two Taxes on One Item or a Compound Tax?
- Providing discounts? Effortless work-flow here!
- 500 Free Business Logos for You!
- Introducing 300 awesome Invoice Templates - Make your Business Shine!
- Invoice faster, write less. Copy items like this!
- Faster invoicing? Use the ‘Copy’ button. Here’s How.
- Don't mess with passwords anymore!
- Invoice paid in cash? Set it as “Paid” manually.
- Invoice customers faster with the ‘Email’ feature!
- Self-Organized Invoicing is Here!
- See why the New Invoice Home got a 5 Star Rating!
- 100 Professional Invoice Templates to promote your Brand
- Taxable and Non-Taxable Items on One Invoice? Here’s How!
- Get paid faster with Payment Links! Here’s how.